FaceTime is a video calling app that allows you to make audio and video calls to other Apple devices. It is a useful tool for keeping in touch with friends and family, and it also offers a variety of features that can enhance your call experience. One of these features is the ability to play music during a FaceTime call.
Here Is How You Can Do It:
Connect Your Device to a Speaker
To play music during a FaceTime call, you will need to connect your device to a speaker. There are several ways you can do this, depending on the type of speaker you have.
If you have a Bluetooth speaker, you can pair it with your device by going to the “Settings” app, selecting “Bluetooth,” and then following the on-screen instructions to connect your speaker.
- If you have a speaker with a 3.5mm audio jack, you can connect it to your device using a 3.5mm-to-Lightning adapter. Simply plug the adapter into your device’s Lightning port and then plug your speaker’s audio cable into the adapter.
- If you have a speaker that connects to your device using a USB cable, you can connect it by plugging the USB cable into your device’s charging port.
2. Start a FaceTime Call
Once you have connected your device to a speaker, you can start a FaceTime call as you normally would. To do this, open the FaceTime app on your device and select the contact you want to call. Then, tap the “Video” or “Audio” button to initiate the call.
3. Play Music During The Call
During the FaceTime call, you can play music from your device’s music library or from a streaming service such as Apple Music or Spotify. To do this, simply open the music app on your device and select the song you want to play. The music will play through your connected speaker, and both you and the person you are calling will be able to hear it.
4. Adjust The Volume
You can adjust the volume of the music by using the volume buttons on your device or the volume control on your speaker. If you are using a Bluetooth speaker, you can also adjust the volume using the speaker’s volume buttons or by using the volume controls on your device.
5. Pause or Stop The Music
To pause or stop the music during the FaceTime call, simply pause or stop the music in the music app on your device. You can also use the speaker’s pause or stop button if it has one.
6. Tips For Using Music During a FaceTime Call
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of using music during a FaceTime call:
- Make sure your device is connected to a speaker with good sound quality. This will ensure that the music sounds clear and crisp during the call.
- Experiment with different music genres and playlists to find the best fit for your call.
- Use the music as background noise or as a way to set the mood for your call. For example, you could play relaxing music during a catch-up call with a friend or upbeat music during a group call with coworkers.
Playing music during a FaceTime call is a fun and easy way to add some extra entertainment to your call. By connecting your device to a speaker and using the music app, you can play any song you want and share it with the person you are calling. With a little bit of planning and some experimentation, you can find the perfect music to enhance your FaceTime call experience.